About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

3.08.2011

Delphine - Los Angeles, California

6250 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 798-1355
 
We came to Delphine for dinner prior to catching a show at the Pantages Theatre because it was so close. The food was mediocre and I was not impressed. We ordered both the east coast and the west coast oysters and one was definitely better than the other but I forgot which one. The rest of the food was okay but the dessert was pretty good.


French Onion Soup


West Coast Oysters

East Coast Oysters

Linguine with Clams

Grilled Loup de Mer
Apple Shortbread Tart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...