About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

12.23.2010

L' Astrance - Paris, France

4 rue Beethoven, 75016 Paris, France
33 (0)1 40 50 84 40

*3 Michelin Stars*

*#16 on World's 50 Best Restaurants in 2010*

A reservation at L'Astrance was not easy to obtain. With a permanent two month waiting list, I was ecstatic that we were able to secure dinner reservations. L'Astrance is a cozy and charming place with seating for only 25.

The food was fabulous and I was pleasantly surprised with how the flavors seem to blend together so perfectly.  We had the tasting menu with wine pairing and there was not one dish that I did not enjoy.  The service was spectacular and the food was wonderful.  Chef Pascal Barbot definitely deserves his stars.






Tasting Menu for the night




Paris mushrooms assembled on a maple syrup sweetened sheet, foie gras and flecks of lemon and orange zest with cèpe powder - My favorite dish and the only dish always present on a revolving menu



















Fresh Fruits

Jasmine Milk Tea - A perfect way to end the meal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...