About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

1.14.2011

The Fat Duck - Berkshire, England

High Street
Bray

Berkshire SL6 2AQ
01628 580333

*3 Michelin Stars*

*#3 on World's 50 Best Restaurants in 2010*

*My favorite restaurant in 2010*

Everything here was absolutely amazing. Heston Blumenthal is a genius. There were such unexpected flavors and combinations which really took food to another level.  The experience was definitely very memorable and I look forward to going back.

It was NOT easy to secure reservations for this place. We made a stop in England just to eat here and it was well worth it.

The presentation was immaculate, the wait staff was delightful, and the food was phenomenal & original.  We ordered the tasting menu with wine pairing. Everything was interesting, and at times exciting. I loved how each dish was so creative and had so many little details.  Every single dish surpassed my expectations and I loved every bite.

Lime Grove
Red Cabbage Gazpacho
Jelly of Quail, Crayfish Cream
Snail Porridge
Roast Foie Gras
Mock Turtle Soup



Sound of the Sea


Salmon Poached in Liquorice

Powdered Anjou Pigeon

Blood Pudding
Hot and Iced Tea
Taffety Tart
Black Forest Gateau
Whiskey Wine Gums


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...