About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

6.27.2011

La Fontana di Venere - Rome, Italy

Via Vicolo de Modelli 56
Roma 00187
Fontana di Trevi, Italia
(0039)06.69924087

We randomly stumbled across this place since it was near our hotel so we decided to just give it a try.  The food here is so good!  We literally ordered another meal (pastas, pizzas, lasagna) to go just because I knew I will crave this and want it as a midnight snack.  Everything here was good but my favorite will have to be the lasagna.  We ordered two orders at the restaurant and ordered another one to go too.  The wine list was not impressive but fit the food pretty well.  The ambiance was mediocre and they have a live music but I think people just go for the food.



Prosciutto with Melon


Lasagna with Meat and Tomato Sauce

Pizza with Mushrooms and Truffles


Spaghetti Arrabbiata

Spaghetti with Clams
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...