About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

6.27.2011

Cafe George V - Paris, France

    120 ave Champs Elysées
    75008 Paris
    01 45 62 33 51

    We randomly stopped by this place to grab a quick bite in between shopping trips to hold us over until dinner.  I wish we had more time since this was a perfect place to people watch.  They had a cute seating area outside on the sidewalk as well as indoor seating facing the street.  We only ordered coffee, french onion soup, roasted chicken with french fries (not pictured) and crepes but everything was pretty good. The service was okay but at least they were fast.
    

    French Onion Soup

    Crepe with Nutella and Bananas
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...