About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

3.22.2011

Citrus Restaurant - London, England

The Park Lane Hotel
Piccadilly, London W1J 7BX
+44 (0)20 7290 7364

We stumbled upon Citrus to grab a late dinner when we first arrived in London.  The decor was very cozy and the wait staff took great care of us. The food here was really good!  I wasn't expecting much so it definitely surpassed my expectations.  My favorite was the garlic & buffalo mozzarella pizza bread. 




Garlic & Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza Bread


Grilled Rib Eye, Sea Salt Roasted Garlic, Juliette Potatoes & Mustard Sauce


Sea Bass Fillet, Crispy Garlic Potatoes, Roasted Red Pepper & Green Olive Salsa


Chocolate Budino, Chiacchere Wafers & Coffee Ice Cream
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...