About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

3.02.2011

Chez Francis - Paris, France

Chez Francis
7, place de l’Alma
75008 Paris
01 47 20 86 83
http://www.chezfrancis-restaurant.com/

We randomly came here since it was located near the Eiffel Tower and we were starving. The view was spectacular at night and it seemed like a popular tourist destination. The wait staff were all very pleasant and Americanized.  The outdoor patio is nice to sit down and grab coffee during the afternoon to people watch.

The food was another story. Everything was mediocre at best and my chocolate souffle (not pictured) was disgusting. I was very disappointed.




Oysters

Fresh Duck Liver Plate with Coutry Bread


Grilled Ribeye

Dover Sole grilled with mashed potatos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...