About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

2.23.2011

California Fish Grill - Irvine, California

3988 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92606
(949) 654-3838

I love this place! Even though it's probably not as healthy as I think, every time I eat here I leave feeling like I ate healthy.  I love their clam chowder with Tabasco and also their grilled white fish. I also love how I can bring my dogs and sit out on the patio!


Clam Chowder

Grilled white roughy with cajun seasoning

Grilled white roughy with garlic butter

Grilled zucchini
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...