About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

2.15.2011

Orris - Los Angeles, California

2006 Sawtelle Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 268-2212
 
I used to come to Orris frequently years ago since I lived in the area but not so much anymore. Recently I came with some friends but the food wasn't as good as I remembered. I still love the shrimp mousse ravioli but everything else was just okay.
 
Fried Sardines

Oysters

Albacore Lettuce Cups with jalapeno aioli and greens

Crab Salad



Shrimp Mousse Ravioli with shiitake mushroom sauce


Clams

Foie Gras




Curry Infused Shrimp Tempura



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...