About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

6.04.2012

Duck House - Monterey Park, California

501 S Atlantic Blvd
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626) 284-3227
After hearing numerous comments about how this place has the best Peking duck ever, we decided to stop by one night to give it a try.  We over ordered for just the two of us but we figured it will be worth it.  I personally thought the food was mediocre at best.  The duck was good but VERY oily.  I was very disappointed and will probably not come back again. 
 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...