About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
Those who can't cook... eat out. Everyday. Since I eat out for every meal, it's hard to keep track of what restaurants I've been to, which ones I liked or hated, and my favorite dishes. This blog is a way for me to keep track of everything.

4.18.2012

Joel Robuchon - Las Vegas, Nevada

3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 891-7925
* 3 Michelin Stars *

This was my second time trying the 16 course tasting menu at Joel Robuchon since the first time I went, I used an old camera and the pictures didn't come out that great. :( 

The first time we did the 16 course tasting, every dish contained white truffles and this time they changed it to black truffles. Overall the food and service was great, the food presentation was awesome and it's definitely an experience I would recommend everyone trying at least once.

My favorite dish is still the crab meat caviar. I can't seem to get enough of it so I will definitely go back!


  
























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...